The Bump

Here is a picture of the "the bump". This was taken July 25, we have grown just a little since then. We are doing pretty good except for the heat! It zaps me! And....for the Bake Shoppe cookies with icing!!! Gotta stop that! And the dreams! I have had the craziest and funniest dreams. I wake up every day telling James about them. I sometimes still can't believe this is happening. Well, I started back to school today. Ugh! One good thing about it, I will be so busy, November 25th will be here before I know it! I did get a few things accomplished this summer...the room is painted a soft pink thanks to Garrett and Kristy Morgan and the crib was ordered and put up thanks to Dad and big brother Ian!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the room and crib! Have you gone into the Diva Shop lately? We need to tell her to start mono-gramming lots of A's onto things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay JuJu-the baby bump picture! Love that sweet Ava Grace! Ava your KK and GG love you more than you will ever know and are so blessed to be a part of one of God's greatest miracles we have ever witnessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava, if you are wondering who mommy is holding it would be your future husband. All though I must say he loves his JuJu so when you arrive just know he might not be that crazy about you taking up so much of his JuJu's attention. Love you!

    ReplyDelete