What a Day.

Today was meet the teacher. I prayed today that everything that came out of my mouth would bring God glory. I knew several people would ask me about the baby and this was my opportunity to tell how good God is. Well, I did not talk to too many people since I do not have a homeroom class. When I left school, I had this burning desire for a sugar cookie with icing from the bake shoppe!! So I stopped by and got one....a big one! There was a young girl that helped me and two other ladies (whom I was acquainted with) off to the side working. When I turned around they both were looking at me so I broke the ice by saying "yes I am"! They said they were not sure and did not want to say anything. I started telling them our story. One lady started tearing up. They were so sweet. Then the young lady said she would be shocked too if she got pregnant since she and her husband could not have children. I told her that all things were possible with God. She said it would be a miracle! The other lady said "well we are looking at a miracle right now!" My heart was so touched by those ladies in the Bake Shoppe. I just may have to visit them more often!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment