God's not late!

Easter day all my family came to our house for lunch. We had a great time. Ian had been sick the week before with a virus and that Sunday I felt like I was coming down with it. I was hoping it was just my nerves from trying to get everything set up for my family! Well the nausea feeling did not go away. Wednesday I decided to do a pregnancy test. I knew it would be negative. For the past eight years it was always negative. Guess what??? It was positive. It said Pregnant! I did not believe it because I had been taking some progesterone since I was going through menopause! It probably caused a false positive. When James came home from youth bible study, I told him that I had done the test. He had to see it. He set down on the side of the tub and started laughing!! I was in shock! We did not get our hopes up because of the progesterone. The next day I called my doctor and told them that I thought I was pregnant and needed to come in. They tried to get me in the next week. I said "no, you do not understand. I will be forty next month, I needed to know now!!" I went in on Friday. I did the urine test but they did not even complete it before they took me in to do a sonogram. The whole time I was in shock. I did not know whether to laugh or cry from excitement. Could this be real? It was real!!! There it was on the screen and then I heard the heartbeat!!! James and I were in SHOCK!! The doctor was in SHOCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment