How do I keep Believing?

I knew I had to have faith and keep believing God's promise. The following Tuesday night was our Bible study meeting. As I went in, I wanted to share with all the ladies about what had happened, but I kept biting my lip. They are going to think I am crazy and what if it never happens. I remember in one of our lessons, we learned that we have to proclaim God's promises if we are to believe in them. So, that night my mouth flew open and I shared with my those sweet ladies about Ava. Crazy or not, I had to proclaim it. That night there was not a dry eye in the room. They were so excited to one day find out who Ava was! I told them that I did not know if God would give us another child but, if he did it would not be ordinary. It would be a WOW moment and everyone would know that it was all because of HIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment