I just Laugh!

You know I spoke to the ladies yesterday, well James came home today and told me he heard I did a great job. He said that they thought I was funny!!? I share my deepest secrets and you think I was funny. So I laughed. I was trying to remember...didn't Sarah laugh??? I looked it up and in Genesis 21:6 it says, Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me," I have been laughing since April! I just look at myself and laugh. I laugh at James because he will be 40 Saturday. He doesn't think he is getting old. I have been telling him, you just wait. OK, I know 40 is not old and in about 10 years, 50 won't be old either!!

I am rambling...if you could have seen me this afternoon, you would have laughed to. I was squatted down trimming my hedges, thinking "this is not a good position to be in right now...and I start laughing and fell over on the bump called my rump! Yes, God has such a sense of humor! And I am so glad I can share it with you. He has brought us great laughter!

1 comment:

  1. I too can only laugh when I think of what you are going through! You a new mom and me a new grandma!! Oh my my my!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete