Saturday Morning

Here I am Saturday morning and my mind is going crazy! I have so much that I NEED to get done and so much that I WANT to get done. I am speaking to the ladies of our church next Sunday and I don't have it all together!!! So today was going to be that day when I got by myself and focus on that. Well, I have washed two loads of clothes, ordered two pairs of shoes (that I hope will fit my fat feet), and I have checked my email. It is 10:00 and my guys will be back soon so you know what that means! As I read over my messages, I came to Ali's update. She is a 5 year old girl who is fighting cancer. Her mom is amazing! She shares her feelings as they journey though this wilderness. This morning she wrote about being busy with all the stuff we put in our lives and when the storms come, we forget that there is peace for the taking if we get in the right boat. I would love for you to read her thoughts and to see what God is doing in their lives...its a miracle! http/www.caringbridge.org/visit/alli_gator_callender

So, even though this little one will be here is less than 10 weeks...OMGoodness! I will try to take one step at a time and not stress over my list of things to get done. God has done too much in my life for me to miss it because of all the STUFF that I THINK are important.

I have a new picture of Ava Grace but my computer crashed and I am using James'. It does not have the scanning software I need on it. She is growing and still has her arms in front of her face! What was neat about these pictures is her fat cheeks! I could not believe it. James still thinks she has a big nose. My friend said she had MY nose....did I call her my friend? LOL. So, honestly, do I have a big nose?? So, what's wrong with a big nose? ...........OK, I'm leaving now, to go meet with God. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. i have turned diabetes around. not the gestational kind but still---here is a clue for the rest of your PG days----"If it's white, don't bite!" That means cutting out white bread, pasta, rice---white----I have had the help of my precious, pregnant, dietian daughter who delivered our precious Gabriella Vencenza (Janette in Italian) Jones on July 22nd----what a dolly!!!!

    ReplyDelete