What a great day!

Today I had the opportunity to share our story with the Ladies of our church. I have known that I was going to do this for several weeks and have been thinking about it. I pretty much had it all together this week so I could just practice and try to make it flow better. I stayed up till 1:00am this morning trying to say it. I found myself falling to sleep as I was talking and saying the weirdest things so I went to bed!!! My first thought this morning was I have to cut that down. We will be there all day!! I really tried ladies, but there is just so much that God has done! I want everyone to know about it. Thanks for listening, ladies.



I came home this afternoon and crashed! When I woke, I started thinking about all the things I have to get done before this little angel gets here. The next project on the list is her shower. That will be next Sunday. I have been given a list of items to give to the hostesses. They are keeping me busy. I guess that is a good thing because did you happen to look at that ticker thing at the top of the page? Today it said 60 DAYS to go. What happen to the hundred and something days?! The other day I looked at the big belly in the mirror and it hit me...THAT THING HAS TO COME OUT!!!!! Oh Lord, am I really for this?

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I've been thinking about you today, and the past few days, and I've been told that it's usually because God wants us to pray for whoever, or whatever, we're thinking so much about-so I stopped at lunch today and prayed for you! I kept telling myself that I needed to check your blog, but my mind keeps making me forget! I finlly jumped on here tonight, and I'm so glad I did! I wish I was there to share this wonderful experience with you, but I guess reading your blog will have to do! :) I till have something I need to mail off to you. I didn't realize how quickly time is going by. I'm so thrilled for you and James and I know this little girl, Ava, will be a true blessing to the world.
    Try to sleep in on the weekends and get lots of rest! -bj

    ReplyDelete