Birthday Time!

Well the time has come to have the Birthday Party we have been waiting for. We are to be at the hospital at 5:30am on Thursday. We had our last sonogram today and she is pretty big. If I had to go to due day, we would have a good 9 pounder! She is knocking on the door of 8 pounds right now. Ian was talking to my belly this afternoon and said, "hurry up Ava, we want to hold you". I have mixed feelings. Yes, I am ready to hold her but while she is inside, I know she is safe and I know where she is! When she is here, I can not keep her from growing like crazy and sometime she will be out of my site. I guess I will just have to cherish every minute I have with her like I do with Ian. We will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT WAIT! Besides the birth of my own I have never been more excited than I am right now in this moment for you! Words cannot express how excited I am to see this precious little miracle! One more day and we get to hold her, touch her, kiss her, and see God in an through her! I am honored that you are allowing me to be apart of this (even if you are just being nice :)) Love you and praying for the health and safety of you both!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete