Lots to be Thankful for

I have so much to be thankful for. First of all, thank you God for loving me and sending Jesus for me. Now I can live an abundant life with Him. Next, I am so very thankful for my family. I have wonderful parents who have dedicated their lives to raise us in a godly home. They have shown me the importance of having a relationship with our heavenly father. Then there are my sisters. Oh my. When we were growing up, I never imagined we would ever like each other like we do now! I am totally embarrassed of the way I acted growing up. We literally fought like cats and dogs! God knew what he was doing when he put us together. He knew we would all need each other when we were older. He knew I would need them when I was forty and was going to have a baby!! Each one of them have their own gift. It is so neat to see what God has designed us all to be. Lastly, God has blessed me with a wonderful family of my own. I have a husband that takes a stand in leading our family to serve Jesus. I am amazed every day of how much James loves and cares for his family. He has been right there with me and we have tried our best to do what God wants us to do. God has really blessed us. He has given me more than I ever deserve. Thank you God for my family and my two wonderful children. Your plans are always best!!! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment