A view from the top!!!!!!!

All went great with surgery. It took about 2 hours for the doctor to do his part and about 1 1/2 hours in recovery. They put a stent in (pipeline) which eventually closes off aneurysm. I got a little nauseated from the anesthesia. They gave me meds and I slept until about 2:00pm. I had to lay completely flat until about 5:00pm. I think that was the hardest part!!! I was starving when I woke up so I had a little Mc Donald's!!! And after a few more hours, I checked my Facebook!!! Wow! I can't believe it has been so easy! Isn't that what we have prayed for?! God is so Good! So far this Mountain climb has been pretty easy...or maybe I should say it has not been too bad! And guess what, they are going to move me to the 22nd floor! Now that should be a nice view! Not quiet the view from a mountain top I would have wanted to see, but when I look out that window I will be reminded of this mountain view. In fact, I think I will stop writing for now so I can share with you the view from the top!... Well here it is. All the way from the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment