Here we go!

Been waiting for this day for a while!  Have you ever just not wanted to do something that you know you have to do?  I really don't want to have this surgery. You know, if I felt bad and I knew it would fix something that hurt then maybe I would not mind going through it.  Maybe I will ask the doctor to fix something that really hurts on this old body!! Talk about walking by faith!  That's how I feel right now!  I am so ready to get this over so I can get back to taking care of my family. I finally got all my ducks in a row and left everyone a list of reminders for the week!  So far everything  has gone smooth. I guess what I don't know won't hurt me!  I have put all my kiddos in trusted hands and know they will be taken care of. Isn't that what mothers do?  Now if I could just relax and let the doctors and God take care of me. That is so hard.  Especially when I have never had any type of major surgery!!!  Honestly I am Nervous but at the same time there is a peace that is over me!  I know it is the peace that everyone one is praying for me to have!  Unexplainable!  Just so neat!  Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment