Doctor's Visit

This is pretty much a full report of what the Radiologist told us at our visit.
There is an aneurysm behind my left eye. Will need to do angiogram to see how big and exact location before will proceed with treatment.  It will also tell if there are any additional aneurysms. Treatment will most likely be an invasive stint going through groin. He is concerned with platelet issue I had while I was pregnant  So he is checking that today. IF those are ok, may do angiogram on Tuesday (he goes out of town the following wk ...not a rush. Just if I want to do it before he leaves) Angiogram is out patient but the stint procedure will require a hospital stay Yea!!  I will need to follow up with hematologist  before the procedure. 4% risk of having complications with procedure. Absolutely not related to seizure. Just happen to find this.I will not be able to have procedure until probably in of January. He is very confident that he can fix this.

Thank you all for your prayers!  We have felt every one  of them!!  God works in mysterious ways and for mysterious reasons!!!!  Just one reason I love Him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment