Live today as if it were your last.


Those words have a very different meaning to me today!  I woke this morning saying them in my mind over and over.   God, what do you want me to do with them.  I thought about what I want to leave to my family and nothing came to mind. I have no list of items that I want my kids to have.   Honestly the only thing I want my family to know is how much I love them. I want them to know how much I love Jesus!  I want them to one day experience an extraordinary relationship with him!  It will change their life!  About three years ago I told God that I did not want to live an average ho-hum ordinary life.  I wanted to live an extraordinary life!  I wanted to make a difference. I immediately signed up to go to Africa on a mission trip.  I just knew that would be out of my box!  Non-ordinary!  Well, God had a different plan and He led me to a journey of miracles!  Finding out I was pregnant with Ava Grace was an extraordinary experience!  It was not just having a baby I had long to have , it was my experience with Jesus that was extraordinary. It was during this time that Jesus showed me He had been working in my life long before I had surrendered to be different.  I realized what a miracle Ian was.   God had a plan for my life and He had been working miracles in my life for a long time but I never stopped to notice them!  Needless to say, I never stopped to give Him praise for them!  But things are different now!  I promise to always give Him honor for everything He does!  I look for moments to praise Him. I live an extraordinary life and I want everyone to know about it!  You can live this kind of life too!  It's not about money. It's not about things.  Or positions.  It is about JESUS!  That's it!  He is Extraordinary!  He takes care of your worries. He takes care of your past. He takes care of your future!  I beg you to surrender your life to Him!  Step out and live for Him everyday, all day!  You will be amazed at what an extraordinary life you can have!

Looking back at my post title, I ask God, did I do what you wanted me to do?  Yes, I have told all who reads this post how wonderful He is.  Now I must put actions to my words and go about my day!!  Looking for Him all around me.  Today, there is a little girl I must play with and a young man I need to listen to.  There is also a wonderful Godly man, who spend his days and nights ministering to youth, who needs me to be his "stage manager"!  (Ha-Ha I can't believe I thought of that!  That is a whole other post I will fill you in on later!!  Another way God just showed me He has been working!)  He counts on me to take care of stuff he forgets about and most of all, he needs me to love him and respect him.  Just another Extraordinary day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment